Countdown!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summer!

Well summer is finally here, and today I was able to go outside and draw with sidewalk chalk. I know that I am in high school but it is still my favorite thing to do! I thought I would share some of my Twilight inspired creations! Hope you enjoy!

Bella-Edward(edit)   True-Love(edit)

I also wanted to let you know that Robert Pattinson will be on the Ellen DeGeneres Show Friday June 17th check your local listings. Also. know that summer had begun I thought it would be a good idea to start a count down till The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part One is released so if you look right above this post you will see the countdown posted! Keep checking back for more information as I will try to keep you as up to date as I can! Hope you all have a great weekend!

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment