Countdown!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

I’m Back!!

Wow I am so sorry to everyone, I have been so busy recently that I haven't had a chance to blog in FOREVER! Summer just began about a week or two ago and during the school year I was always busy working crew in our theatre department! It really was amazing experience and I am so excited to return again next year! But know on to more important stuff! TWILIGHT!

Things in the Twilight world have just started warming up again with the most recent release of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Teaser Trailer! Click below to watch it!

 

They have also released a couple of of pictures!! Which include…

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 will be released on November 18, 2011 with Part 2 set to be release November 16, 2012! I will try and keep you updated as much as possible! So keep checking back in for updates!

- Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment