Countdown!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Fun Update!

Today I went on a little shopping trip with my mom and two of my brothers. While in the Hallmark store, looking around I seemed to notice the normal talking Twilight cards and all that, so my little brothers caught on and every time they would see something related to Twilight, they would run up to show me! In the end, I did end up getting one thing and putting one on my wish list! The first thing that I chose was a little package of stickers, I know a little nerdy, but I couldn’t resist!

Stickerss

Then another thing they I learned about while I was their was that this Christmas season Hallmark will be releasing a Twilight ornament! This is definitely something I will be getting for my holiday season!  My one question was, why is Jacob wearing a shirt?? Well, I still love it!

ornament

We are now only 143 more days till the Breaking Dawn Part 1 release! So keep checking back, for the latest news!

Don’t forget to follow!

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment