Countdown!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Twilight at the Kid’s Choice Awards!

So the Kid’s Choice Awards just aired! I have to say that in my opinion this was not my favorite out of the one’s that I have seen. Twilight walked away with two orange blimps, but I am kind of disappointed that we didn’t walk away with a blimp for favorite book or favorite movie! But we did walk away with a blimp for best couple which went to JACOB AND BELLA!!!! But guess who walked away with the first award of the night…TAYLOR LAUTNER!! He walked away with Favorite Movie Actor!! So congratulations Taylor on your first blimp and being the first winner of the night! Another Twilight star that made an appearance was Jackson Rathbone. Who was promoting his upcoming movie Avatar the Last Airbender. Here are a few pictures from the show tonight!

TaylorLautnerTCA NikkiReedTCA

NikkiR&JacksonR

TaylorLautnerWins TaylorLautnerWins1

 

If you weren’t able to catch it I believe that it will be replying on Nickelodeon! Once again Congrats to Taylor, Jackson, Kristen, Robert, and the rest of the cast on all of the cast on making such amazing movies! I will be adding some movie videos as I find them…hopefully one of Taylor winning, Jackson helping Slime Bending, and anything else I can find! So keep check back and I will try to keep you well informed!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment